Lemon Pepper Chicken breast recipes have a bad rep for being bland. But I can assure you that we won’t stand for anything boring — especially when it comes to food. If you throw the chicken into a pan with salt and pepper and bake it for forever, of course, it’s going to be terrible. I know this sounds obvious, but it’s what so many people trying to “eat healthily” do. On the other hand, when you add layers of bright and fresh flavors (like lemon pepper!), eating healthy is a breeze.
This recipe starts on the stovetop for a perfect golden sear then finishes in the oven for the juiciest, most flavorful results. If you don’t want to turn on your oven, you can do everything over the stovetop. Just cover the skillet with a lid after you add the sauce ingredients, reduce heat to medium, and cook for about 12 minutes. Here is the recipe of Lemon Pepper Chicken below.
| PREP TIME:|
0 HOURS 15 MINS
0 HOURS 30 MINS
- 1/2 c. all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp. lemon pepper seasoning
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 2 lemons, divided
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts halved
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 c. Swanson Chicken Broth
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Freshly chopped parsley, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400°. In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, lemon pepper, salt, and zest of 1 lemon. Toss chicken breasts in the flour mixture until fully coated. Slice remaining lemon into thin rounds.
- In a large ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Add chicken in a single layer and cook until golden on bottom, about 5 minutes, then flip chicken breasts.
- To skillet, add broth, butter, garlic, and lemon slices and bake until chicken is cooked through and the sauce has reduced slightly, 15 minutes.
- Spoon sauce on top of the chicken and garnish with parsley.
For More Recipes Click Here
Recipe from: Delish